What's Your Question? 




You can begin your search to recover lost funds at the Ohio Department of Commerce's Division of Unclaimed Funds. Conveniently located on our website; click Unclaimed Funds under the Transparency Menu on top of any page. Or call (614) 466-4433.

Thank you for your question.


I believe government should serve the people. Feel free to contact my office if you have any questions we can assist in answering.


Where can I find my unclaimed money?
See Answer »

State Treasury Feed

Treasurer Josh Mandel Announces Launch of Hamilton County Local Government and School Checkbooks on
content containter top

CPIM Exemption Form Information

A new electronic reporting system will be available soon, making the CPIM Exemption process easier than ever.

As such, we will no longer be offering CPIM Exemption forms for download or submission via email, mail, or fax.  Please check back in February for updates on the new process.  You will have plenty of time to submit your Exemption request before it is due at the end of the year.

Visiting our new website will require all fiscal officers to log in using the email address previously provided to CPIM.  If you never provided an email address to us in the past, call us at (800) 228-1102, and we’ll update our records

content container bottom